Experience: Entry Level
Function: Customer Service + Administrative
Employment Type: Part-Time (Full-Time possibilities)
Bostonian Jewelers and Manufacturers is a family owned and operated manufacturing facility and retail operation located in Downtown Boston. We pride ourselves on the long-standing relationships we have with our clients and the passion we have for manufacturing exceptional jewelry. We have a full-service jewelry store offering a full range of services with a focus on custom designs and restorations.
We are looking for a key person to assist our team and grow their career with us . Under minimal supervision, this position is ideal for an enthusiastic self-starter with a strong focus on high-end customer service. The Office | Store Management role includes merchandise presentation, social media campaigns and willingness to keep pace with a fast moving environment. The job is currently being offered as a part-time position with the opportunity to become full-time.
Responsibilities: Note: other duties may be assigned.
- Daily opening procedures and maintenance.
- Provide ongoing superior customer service.
- Ensure brand image in all aspects.
- Maintain inventory management.
- Review professional publications and trends
- Display a positive, proactive attitude.
- Assist principals in production responsibilities.
- Two years in a Retail Sales / Service role
- Office management skills including computer skills ( word, excel, familiar with social media)
- Ability to work both independent and in a small group dynamic.
- Strong attention to detail.
Send your resume to Alexandria Matossian. Please no phone calls to our office.